Job Title: Canine Behavior Specialist
- Work to set behavioral and enrichment plans for dogs.
- Work to set educational plans for the staff to advance behavior knowledge and ability to apply the behavioral modification plans
- Address fearful, reactive, and aggressive behaviors that may arise in the dogs.
- Utilize Positive Training methods with all dogs
- Provide positive reinforcement behavioral work, exercise, and enrichment
- Work within Our Companions computer systems to collect and record data for accurate reports and required records
- Experience with reactive and aggressive dogs.
- Experience with positive reinforcement techniques, including Basic Obedience Skills, Systematic Desensitization, Counter Conditioning, and Redirection.
Full time, Exempt. Flexible, M-F 8am to 5pm, some weekends and evenings required. Pay commensurate with experience and certifications.
Email letter of interest, resume, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org